Tonight (or if you'd prefer to say in the morning) at 1:04am...SUMMER 2013 officially begins!
I was just thinking of some special ways to celebrate the Summer Solstice and thought I'd share them with you!
1) Light a bonfire (or a firepit)...roast marshmallows!
2) Go fishing!
3) Plant a tree or a rose bush!
4) Cook-out with family or friends!
5) Camp out in the back yard with the kids and pets!
6) Watch fireflies dance around the lawn!
7) Listen to the night critters sing!
8) Watch the nightsky for falling stars!
9) Take a stroll by the lake or pond!
10) Wade in the creek!
I'm sure there are other things you might consider...but do SOMETHING! Enjoy it!
Also...start preparing for the Super Full Moon this weekend! It will be here June 23rd and should be a most awesome time to see the Moonbow at Cumberland Falls. (The best approximate times to see the Moonbow over the next few days are as follows: Tonight and Friday from 9:30pm to 11:30pm, Saturday from 10pm to 12am, Sunday (for the FULL moon) from 10:30pm to 12:30am, Monday from 11pm to 1am and Tuesday from 11:30pm to 1:30am.)